Hello My Name Is...
This website is designed to assist the students of Wilkinson Middle School and their parents. I hope that the information provided will help my students in particular. This site will continue to evolve based on the needs of my students and parents. Please visit the events and links sections for useful information. I would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions for bettering the site. I can be e-mailed at the address provided. Thank you! I can be reached at the following e-mail:
Madison District Schools Mission Statement:
All Madison District students will be proficient in math, reading, and writing.
Wilkinson Middle School
· You will need a spiral notebook or three-ring binder with paper for taking notes.
· A folder to keep your assignments/quizzes organized.
· You will need to bring a writing utensil to class every day!
· It is the student’s responsibility to check for assignments after being absent. All assignments are posted on a weekly basis. The postings will be on the bulletin board in the back of the room. If you are absent, you will be able to find out what assignments you missed during your absence. When you turn in work that had been assigned while you were absent, please make sure you write ABSENT on the top of the assignment.
· If absent during a quiz, you will need to make arrangements to make up the missed quiz as soon as you return to school.
· Students will be expected to complete their class work on a daily basis.
· If a student does not participate in their daily class work, they will receive a zero.
I will be emailing/calling parents if there are any behavior issues, lack of effort, and repeated poor grades. .